Fun Day Out




I think the last Fun Day Out with my friends was about half a year ago when we went to Concón to spend a week of our summer vacation at Dieter’s house. There were about 10 of us staying in one house, and it was amazing. Fun fact: all of my friends were old classmates from kindergarten, so the level of trust and familiarity among us was incredible.

As I mentioned before, we’ve known each other since kindergarten, so we’ve spent a lot of time together. The first thing we did was go to the beach and have fun there. I don’t remember the name of the beach, but it was a small one located near the house.

We are all a bit different, so sometimes we don’t share the same tastes. On the first night, most of the group went to a club in Maitencillo, while Iñaki and I stayed at home chilling.

For the rest of the days, we basically did the same things: going to the beach, having lunch or dinner at McDonald's, and sometimes partying at the house. It might seem like a very monotonous plan, but doing these things and spending time with the people I’ve known all my life from school is what makes it special.

So, at the end of the trip, we didn't want to leave because nowadays it’s a bit difficult to spend time with all of the “kabros.” We all have very different schedules at college, making these moments very special and unique.


Comentarios

  1. Omg I love the Concon, it looks like you had a great time!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can tell that you had an incredible time 😀

    ResponderEliminar
  3. THAT'S AWESOME. HAVING FRIENDS FROM KINDERGARTEN. Congrats! It's hard to have these friendships hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What’s on your cultural radar?

New York Web Quest